LORDS OF APATHY

March 12, 2008

LOA's LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

I was planning on leaving this one alone... Lucky for you guys, LOA Regular Nicky Vecki has once again stepped up his game and is giving his blog hand a much-needed workout.

By now everyone’s heard of venerable patriarch of New York Eliot Spitzer’s sexcapades. Call me immoral, but I’m not even really that mad at him. In fact, after listening to the right-wing pundits tear him apart for the last 48 hours I’m pretty much in his corner. One question though. What kind of tail is so good it costs five thousand dollars a throw? Because that’s what he was paying the prostitution agency every time he had a date. You can buy a new Korean car with all the bells and whistles and a five-year warranty for five Gs. A girl’s got to be bangin’ like a Ron G tape if you’re paying that kind of money—she better be a superstar, and I’m not talking some B-movie actress—I’m talking Marion Cotillard on Oscar night, I’m talking CGI Angelina Jolie in “Beowulf.” When you throw that pussy up in the air it better turn into sunshine for $5K.

-Nicolo Vecki

6 comments:

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

Who is that? I'd googled her but I still dont recognize her as a person I should be familiar with. I'm assuming she's an actress, but what was she in?

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

also, as a side note, I think that there should be a cut-off point on vaginas monitarily speaking... For example, I could buy a $300K+ Lamborghini to drive to the grocery store in, but why should I when I could just as easily push a Mercedes 500 CLS for a mere $100,675, and and still have another $200K left over blow on hookers. (And I'm sure you could lock down some pretty solid hookers for under 5K a pop.)

Anonymous said...

I feel you on that. Everybody fucks up. Hes just one of the unlucky ones to have fucked up, n have gotten caught.

Anonymous said...

at least it wasn't a guy street hooker. (No Eddie Murphy, Rev Ted Haggard, Larry Craig)

I see your math Snickers, but if you drive a Lambo you can drive by any club and watch the pussy fly to your passenger door and that shit would be free, which leaves you money left over to buy White Castle, rare vinyl on Ebay and a tank of gas...

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

interesting thought process...

julio gongato said...

For 5 Gs that twat better cure the HIV