LORDS OF APATHY

December 29, 2006

IRON MIKE DONE DID IT AGAIN

Mike Tyson was arrested for felony drug possession early this morning after he almost rammed a police SUV in Arizona. Apparently he got caught with two bags of coke in his back pocket and was seen wiping white powder off the console of his BMW. He later admitted to snorting coke "Whenever I can get my hands on it".

Here's my question: How fucking brave did the arresting officer have to be to arrest a coked up Mike Tyson?!?! Jesus Christ, I'd be scared to approach him for a picture or an autograph if I saw him on the street, let alone tell him I was taking him back to jail.

That mug shot is pretty hilarious, too.

3 comments:

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

I feel kinda bad for the guy... It must suck to go from being on top of the world to being broke and completely nuts.

Africa Black said...

he is so dehydrated from all the coke that he can't close his mouth anymore..

RasTroy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz8qlqsTCzY