LORDS OF APATHY

September 21, 2010

R.KELLY 'PISS' SHIRT SIGHTING!

I was checking out my friend/ world reknown dope artist/ psychopath Dave Choe's blog earlier today, and saw that he was randomly rocking my world reknown R.Kelly 'Piss' t-shirt.  -And by 'world reknown' I mean I made about 20 of them year a few years ago and somehow he ended up with one.  I probably gave it to him, but due to my early onset alzheimer's disease I can't remember shit.  Anyways, I just happened to remember that the 'Piss' will be re-released by fellow LOA blogger Black Squirrel Alliance's clothing company True Love & False Idols.  And if you didn't know, TLFI's down with 'the Biebs' -so you know it's official. 
Diamond Dave freshly dipped in the 'Piss Collection'
(Click to enlarge)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got one too! Whenever I wear it I get lots of compliments on it. excellent work.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

THANKS DUDE!

Adam Hathorn said...

Oh I got one of the OG's then as well, Its always tight when little kids yell piss when i walk through the supermarket

Anonymous said...

Just noticed little man repping Italia. Props all around on this one.