LORDS OF APATHY

May 8, 2006

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE!! THE NEW R. KELLY TEES -JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

PURCHASE THE T-SHIRT THAT'S TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM!
Nominated among bestsellers on both Turntable Lab . com and Krudmart . com, this limited edition R.Kelly-inspired 'PISS' tee is the perfect accent to any wardrobe. Not only that, it lets people know you're up on current events. It also makes a great Mothers' Day or Bar/Bat Mitzva gift. -Oh hey, don't forget about casual Fridays either-huh?...Huh? C'mon wildman, show Susy from accounting what's in store if you and her ever get "Trapped in the (supplies) Closet" together after the big mid-quarter sales meeting. Give her a record deal on 'Slip n' Slide Records' -if you know what I mean... (As I'm saying this I'm nudging you in the ribs with a sarchastic smirk on my face. -(it's not an annoying Kobe Bryant -I just got a charging foul called on me- smirk; it's more like a mischievious George Clooney smirk)). Rest in Piss bitch.
Purchase this shirt along with other fine products at:
http://www.burlesquedesign.com/store.htm
Listen to / learn about some rap at:
http://www.slipnsliderecords.net/index1.htm

No comments: