LORDS OF APATHY

July 21, 2006

THE CASE OF THE EXPLODING PANTS


You know when on TV, when there's a bunch of bitches at a slumber party or some shit, and one of them starts a pillow fight and before you know it, they cut to the scene were there are little white feathers raining down from the ceiling? I'm having that very scene take place in my crib right now except instead of feathers, it's little pieces of what used to be my pants. Actually I think the majority of my pants just vaporized. I hate myself.

2 comments:

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

I'll bet if I was Punjabi MC I could bang that broad..-Are you kidding me!? You mean to tell me that that poindexter in the video is hittin' that?? -Nigga please... I'd just walk up to her like "Yo, I'm Punjabi MC, I know Jay-Z" Then I'd start doing all that rappin in sanskrit or whatever he does, and it'd fucking be on..

Anonymous said...

that video had everything you could ever want in a video....babes, horses, gay men and showers.
i give it a big thumbs up.