LORDS OF APATHY

July 21, 2006

S-DOT'S THUGGED-OUT ADVENTURES ON MYSPACE

So I'm on Myspace the other day, representing , holding it down, putting in work for the set and whatnot, and I figure -'Hey, I can let some of these trifling-ass bitches know what's up with the L.O.A.' So I start sending out messages to hoes letting them know what time it is etc. -nothing crazy, just a little whoopty whoo like " Yo, what it do, what's crackin', we're gangstas on this shit, check out what's poppin' on our lil' blog and all that". And do you know what? -this bitch straight up tries to cop a 'tude on S-dot. Peep the incredible strength of my virtual pimp hand. My shit is like way strong. Bitches better know not to fuck around:

(S. McPoppycock)-"PUT ME IN YOUR TOP 8 BITCH- Sincerely, -Snickerdoodles McPoppycock Esquire."

(Princess Bedtime Sarah)- "Who the fuck is this and why would i put you in my top eight let alone add you?!"

(Me)- "This is Snickerdoodles McPoppycock Esquire. I am super famous, and if you haven't heard of me then you're a total palsy. I don't know if you know this or not but I'm in this gnarly gang called the LORDS of APATHY, and like I'm the leader. So if you wanna be cool, then I advise you to get with the fucking program here honey. Otherwise just remain ingnorant and worthless like you are now. Holla,"


(princess bedtime sarah)- "you're a fucking moron. SERIOUSLY?! ignorant and worthless? wow that's a fast way to make friends. -you should probably just die."

(Me)- "So be it... -Your loss. Don't come crying to me when I'm strolling down the red carpet in a fine Italian suit at some fancy Hollywood party, and you're sitting somewhere on the sidelines wishing you woulda gotten in on this thing while you had the chance. I'm about to be bigger than the Beatles and Jesus squared."

No comments: