LORDS OF APATHY

March 1, 2007

FLAMING GAY DUDE Du JOUR.

This video reminds me of a dude I used to work with at Kinko's named "Quantas Summers". Solely based on his name alone, he had no chance whatsoever of being anything but flamingly gay. Anyhow, on his nametag badge thing that we had to wear, said his name: "Quantas Summers" and underneath that, he added the tagline of "Third Shift Diva". I later ended up printing hundreds of vinyl stickers that said 'Quantas Summers, Third Shift Diva' on them... -Not for him mind you; -just to put up around the city...

5 comments:

C-Rocka said...

Oh man I can't stop laughing that has to be the best gay vid on here that I've seen!

Props!

So did you end up puttin those stickers around town?

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he answer the phone with the same panache as his nametag? "Kinko's, third shift diva, this is Quantas speaking."

C-Rocka said...

Oh snap! MSN has an article about this video.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17285757/

the VELVET weed fog said...

wait... whats so gay about that?

Anonymous said...

Quantas was soooo ill.
dude liked to party.