LORDS OF APATHY

March 30, 2007

HOT NON-ASIAN GIRL Du JOUR: LAUREN LONDON

Lauren London, welcome to my first string varsity of chicks I want to impregnate. I can't really come up with anything else interesting to say here so I guess I'll just go back to watching you make out with T.I. in the movie 'ATL'. Speaking of T.I., my homie Eric Macke went up to him at the magic tradeshow and told him that he had a 'beautiful voice' . Apparently, T.I. was so bewildered, he just stood there speechless for a second, and then walked away, super bummed out. -True story.

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Listen publisher, we don't need you becoming the next Tom Brady.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

I'm just sayin... Becoming the next Tom Brady would not be the worst thing that could happen to you...

RasTroy said...

word barry.