LORDS OF APATHY

June 28, 2007

HOT ASIAN GIRL Du JOUR: SAYUKI MATSUMOTO

Every time I think of you / My heart starts movin' like a freight train / And having you is tearing me apart / I don't really need the pain, no / Sometimes I feel like leavin' for good / But I'm a fool who wouldn't leave you / Even if I could
(CHORUS:)
(Can't hold on, can't let go) / Can't hold on, can't let go
(Can't hold on, can't let go) / I can't hold on, I can't let go
Every time you touch me, well you know / I feel the blood rushing through my veins / Girl you mean so much to me, that's the reason / Why you're driving me insane / Ooh, every night I'm losin' too much sleep / I can't give up, 'cause now I'm in too deep with you
(CHORUS:)
I can't live with you, I can't live without you / I still don't know just what I'm going to do about you / Heart to heart, I'd never run away / It's time to part, but I can't say good-bye / I love you so much(can't hold on) / Need you so much(can't let go) / But you're tearing me apart(can't hold on) / oh(can't let go)can't let go / (Can't hold on)can't let go / (Can't let go)oh no no
-(Michael Bolton)

1 comment:

RasTroy said...

illest shirt ever.