LORDS OF APATHY

July 31, 2007

WORLD'S TALLEST MAN SAVES DOLPHINS

(F.Y.I. -This is not bullshit)
The world's tallest man has saved two dolphins by using his long arms to reach into their stomachs and pull out dangerous plastic shards.Mongolian herdsman Bao Xishun was called in after the dolphins swallowed plastic used around their pool at an aquarium in Fushun, north-east China. Attempts to use instruments failed as the dolphins contracted their stomachs. Guinness World Records list Mr Bao, 54, as the world's tallest living man at 2.36m (7ft 8.95in). Veterinarians turned to Mr Bao after attempts to extract the plastic shards at the aquarium in Fushun, Liaoning Province, had failed. The mammals had lost their appetite and were suffering depression, aquarium officials said. The heads of the dolphins were held back and towels wrapped around their teeth so Mr Bao could not be bitten. He then extended his 1.06m-long arm into the mammals' stomachs. Chen Lujun, manager of Royal Jidi Ocean World, said Mr Bao was successful and the dolphins were "in very good condition now". Local doctor Zhu Xiaoling told the state media agency Xinhua: "Some very small plastic pieces are still left in the dolphins' stomachs. "However the dolphins will be able to digest these and are expected to recover soon." Mr Bao was confirmed as the world's tallest living man by Guinness World Records last year. He overtook the previous holder, Radhouane Charbib of Tunisia, by just 2mm. Guinness World Records say Mr Bao was of normal height until 16 but then put on a spurt that doctors were unable to explain, reaching his full height in seven years.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a doctored photo

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

no its not.

C-Rocka said...

I love the worldest tallest man, he's so useful. I'm glad he finally found a woman too.

PS Photo not doctored, he's been called out to do similar things in the past.

Phonejaxx A.K.A. Black Squirrel Alliance said...

This post delayed my impending suicide.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

I'm not wondering this in a gay way...-But that dude's just gotta have a monster schlong.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

-Also, welcome back to LOA c-rocka!!

Anonymous said...

This is old news. You should stay up to date on current affairs.

C-Rocka said...

I think he's gotta have a big shlong...why else would a woman 1/2 his height and age marry him? He's got to be pleasing her in some way shape or form.

C-Rocka said...

Shallow? Ok I guess I could give you that for my statement. However, charming personality? Most women half the age of an older man aren't thinking about that. They're thinking money, which I doubt he has bunch of $$$ as a hurder.

Then again I could be totally wrong. I've never been involved with someone significantly older than me.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

He might be paid from his dolphin saving business.

Anonymous said...

..or from his pringles can-sized schlong perhaps. Mine has made me a very wealthy man.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

Talk about a diversified portfolio... saving dolphins, having a major shlong... This cat's got multiple revenue streams. Some guys have all the luck.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SysBro)