LORDS OF APATHY

January 14, 2008

JESUS CHRIST, HERE WE GO AGAIN...

If there's one thing in life I know with absolute certainty, it's that regardless of the situation, when you say to yourself "Oh this is as bad as it's ever going to get" without fail, you will realize that over time, you've only seen the tip of the iceberg. -And when I say 'iceberg', I'm talking pre-global warming icebergs...-Motherfucking Leonardo DiCaprio Titanic-ass icebergs. Fuck man, I feel bad even sharing this with you, but I figure I gotta just get it out of the way; after all, you're bound to see it somewhere else within the next 2 weeks or so. For all you sick motherfuckers who couldn't get enough of '2 girls, 1 cup', our boy 'Cyborg' put me up on this latest installment that's taking the webosphere by storm... And by 'storm' I mean shit and vomit storm. If you feel like completely ruining your day, click HERE; -but trust me; you don't want to see THIS. I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say this thing was filmed in Germany; -It's that fucking horrendous.

5 comments:

simian said...

why?

Anonymous said...

Funny, but not for me.

Anonymous said...

Poop, yes, I get it. Poop, no, give me a new challenge!

Sick on this, hachet-men.

Anonymous said...

totally fake

Unknown said...

www.shakethatbear.com

this one is retarded