LORDS OF APATHY

October 9, 2008

THE LIBERAL MEDIA

In response to seeing Newsweek's vicious attack on Sarah Palin, -(putting an un-photoshopped close-up shot of the VP hopeful on the cover of their October issue), I decided to take the matter into my own hands. In an effort to be fair to the McCain/ Palin ticket, I mocked up next week's cover for them. It's completely absurd that, in addition to my 9 to 5 job, not only do I have to maintain this blog, but now I've gotta do Newsweek's job for them too? All I can say is get it in gear assholes... -And expect my invoice in the mail any day now.(click image to enlarge)

Here's the original Newsweek Sarah Palin cover that sparked a fireball of controversy:(click image to enlarge)

1 comment:

ERA.culprits said...

classic...mutton dressed as lamb.