LORDS OF APATHY

November 4, 2009

HOT ASIAN GIRL DuJOUR: MIKA INAGAKI

Every time I think of you, My heart starts movin' like a freight train, And having you is tearing me apart, I don't really need the pain, no... Sometimes I feel like leavin' for good, But I'm a fool who wouldn't leave you, Even if I could. Every time you touch me, well you know,I feel the blood rushing through my veins, Girl you mean so much to me, that's the reason, Why you're driving me insane. Ooh, every night I'm losin' too much sleep, I can't give up, 'cause now I'm in too deep with you. I can't live with you, I can't live without you. I still don't know just what I'm going to do about you. Heart to heart, I'd never run away, It's time to part, but I can't say good-bye. I love you so much (-can't hold on), Need you so much(can't let go), But you're tearing me apart (Lisa) (can't hold on).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, I can smell it from here.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

guilty as charged...