LORDS OF APATHY

February 18, 2010

Apocalypse Watch Is On


The streets have been clamoring for Busta Rhymes and Jeff Bridges to get on a track, and all I can say is "it's about damn time." Real talk, let me know how far you get into this video before you feel embarrassed. For me, it's around the 2 minute mark when Barbara Streisand gets in the booth. Ayo Quincy Jones, you go from Lionel Richie and Kenny Rogers to Lil Wayne on a vocoder and Fonzworth Bentley? You're slipping, joe. This song makes me want to pave Haiti, not help it.

4 comments:

EYE WITNESS said...

wow thats bad..
the rap break down with LL, Will.iam, and the other is keeping shit real though!!! sounds like garbage..
Die Antwoord is way cooler than all these shitheads...

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK...... That shit got me mega depressed.

faxer said...

it will all be over soon......were all fucked. i made it about 5 minuts till it went south. The computer love voice kills me every time

Anonymous said...

cant wait to grind my dick on some bitch at the club while the dance remix of this tasty tune is playen