LORDS OF APATHY

March 1, 2012

WAIT; SNUFFALUFFAGUS IS AN ALBINO NOW?

 My girlfriend typed this message into her cellphone in the middle of the night yesterday so that she wouldn't forget it: "Wait... Snuffaluffagus is an albino now??" She ended up showing me the question at dinner giving no context or explanation.  I had no idea what this meant or why she was showing it to me, but somehow the question seemed strangely familiar. What the fuck? -Snuffaluffagus is an albino?  Now? -As in he somehow randomly became one? I distinctly remembered him being a non-albino throughout my entire childhood. -What the fuck is she talking about?
According to her, I woke her up in the middle of the night, looked her dead in the eye, and without a hint of irony or jest, I demanded to know what Snuffaluffagus' current albino status is. Before she was even able to begin understanding the question, let alone answering it, I immediately went back to sleep.
Apparently, those are the types of thoughts that are going through my head while I am unconscious.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

STUFFY IS MY BIG DADDY

Unknown said...

SNUFFY I LOVE YOU I WANT TO EAT YOUR BIG FAT NOSSSSSE!

Anonymous said...

Oh snuffy the way you look at me with those big red bulging eyes