LORDS OF APATHY

May 31, 2006

HOT ASIAN GIRL Du JOUR: SAYAKA ISOYAMA

Did anyone watch that Suns Maverics game tonight? I'm about to turn on Sportscenter to see what's crackin... OH SHIT 106-86 Suns!! Damn, I wish I would have watched that game. I just saw some highlights. Shawn 'the Matrix' Marion just dunked the shit out of that shit. Dirk Novitski got posterized by that Brazilian dude. Man... -you know what would be dope? What if there was like a womens' B-ball league that was all hot Asian chicks? And like, their uniforms were all like super small bikini tops and hotpants-style shorts. They should lower the rims to like 6 and a half feet, so there'd be a lot of alley-oop dunks and shit. Actually, all sports should be played by hot Asians. That'd be dope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i enjoyed the hot asian girl thing till this most recent spillage of verbage. something to the effect checkout her lovely tits or something to that effect wouldve been all that much more effective, than the basketball crap. enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm back to check your blog again and you just keep the great posts coming! Do you know of any great websites that sell baby shower. I've seen a few good ones but I think www.diapergifts.com make the best I have seen. You have got a great blog and I will be back to check it out.