LORDS OF APATHY

May 16, 2006

RAP PICTOGRAMS FEVER IS SWEEPING THE NATION!!!

I received this rap pictogram from Mike "The 2600 king" Davis the other day. I'm not sure if he's offering a prize or not for correctly solving it, but I'd venture to guess that if you're an attractive asian female between the ages of 17 and 32 residing in the Minneapolis-Saint paul metro area; he'd be willing to give up an erotic full body massage to sweeten the deal. At first I was completely stumped, but 48 hours later, I think I've finally got it: (In case I'm not right, you may as well post your answers in the comments section below. (CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE)"Your dog's on fire you hairy post-911 bitch; go eat two buttfucking smurfs while Verne Troyer watches happily"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

give us a clue

Mike Davis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike Davis said...

ok here are some clues...

- it's 4 short lines from one song and each image represents one line

- according to the internets, this song "reached #1 on the rap charts and #26 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1989 despite lack of airplay due to the controversial nature of the lyrics."

- george's guess is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHAT IT IS, but it's cheating for me to say 'cause i done seen dis one befo'. this is great. and george's guess is frickin' hilarious.

Anonymous said...

"I'm like a dog in heat, a freak without warning/
I have an appetite for sex 'cause me so horny"

2 Live Crew - Me So Horny - As Nasty As They Wanna Be

Nasty Raps

Mike Davis said...

"ANONYMOUS" WINS. REVEAL YO DELF.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

Damn, Mr. Nasty Raps -Well done!