LORDS OF APATHY

July 14, 2006

YO!! WHAT'S YOUR GODDAMN DEAL PEOPLE?

I gotta tell you, I'm a little bit disappointed in you guys. I can only assume that by the lack of comments on my Rick Santorum post from a few days ago, that either you didnt read it, or you had no opinion on it. If you fall into that first category, then you need to bone up on your Rick Santorum a lil' bit; and if you fall into the second category, then you are a soul-less empty vessel of a human being. Re-read that shit right now, that dude it fucking heinous. So much so that I'd almost admire it if it wasn't so FUCKING creepy and disgusting.

2 comments:

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

Well well wellL... Look at Jonny on the spot over here. I guess making your family play around with a dead fetus is the type of thing people shouldn't care about unless it's breaking news huh? I'll bet you knew all about Ricky Santorum's necromantic play date way back when you were rocking your Von Dutch trucker cap with your 'Jesus is my homeboy' t-shirt, right? THIS IS A TIMELESS STORY MOTHERFUCKER- GOT IT? It's just as creepy now as it was the day it happened, so go find another parade to shit on because this one's already shitty enough.

Phonejaxx A.K.A. Black Squirrel Alliance said...

Anonymousclottery.