LORDS OF APATHY

July 29, 2007

DID OSAMA BIN LADEN EVER CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR 9/11?

In the spirit of not taking anything for granted, I figured I'd start with one of the most basic, yet rarely asked questions about 9/11: "Did Osama Bin Laden ever claim responsibility for 911?". After all, I dont remember ever seeing or hearing the definitive evidence of this. I realize that this is probably the first question that should have been asked before delving into any of the other so-called 'conspiracy theories', including the one widely accepted to be 'the truth' as reported by network news. In digging for more information on this question, I came across this this website. Very interesting...

I also looked into one of the things I had remembered them talking about after 9/11, -the video tape of Osama supposedly admitting being responsible for carrying out the attacks: It's about 10 minutes long and it is not that important to watch the whole thing,; however, what is important is that this is what was passed off to the American public as 'proof' that Bin Laden was our guy. As far as proof goes, it's pretty non-proofy, considering that the dude in the video is decidedly NOT Osama Bin Laden: Read more about this here.
And if you still aren't convinced, holler at your boy G-Dubbs for this inspiring example of American Justice in action.

No comments: