LORDS OF APATHY

February 4, 2008

TOO YOUNG FOR LOVE

I just saw the movie 'The New World' on HBO the other day. Actually I didn't really pay attention to it beyond the gorgeous actress who played the role of Pocahontis. Basically, from what I gathered, the movie revolves around Colin Farrell trying to get Pocahontis in the bone chamber. When I went to google to find out who the actress was, to my surprise, I learned that Q'Orianka Kilcher was only 15 (years old) when the movie was filmed! -Yikes!!.. Looks like your boy Snickerdoodles will have to postpone my boner over her for a few years. It's all good though; time is on my side. Yes it is. Also, that girl's got a Hydrogen car made by Honda.

5 comments:

Mr. Nasty Raps said...

14 is legal in MO. I'm sure that some of that movie had to take place there.

Anonymous said...

Damn, she was my little secret...
Now I guess we have to share.

Kingston Throop said...

the truth.

Unknown said...

the truth? she has a giant nose. From the looks of it, big enough for you to stuff.

Anonymous said...

thats a dude.