October 8, 2008

the Birth of Televisions favorite Son.

there is a lot to think about in these troubled times, a lot to take in and mull over to say the least. well, you can thank me later for this one, actually... fuck it, thank me now in the comments. finding this clip really took a LOT off my mind, just kinda cleared up something that for the past few years had taken up about 87% of my mind. the other 13% you ask? Boba, Honeydew to be exact. im sure you will feel a weight lifted as did i. we all needed this...


No comments: