LORDS OF APATHY

March 22, 2009

LOA FASHION WEEK IS BACK!!

You guys might not be aware that in addition to being a world-class blogger and co-president of the GQ Hardbodiez Car Club, your boy Snickerdoodles is making some serious moves in the world of fashion. I look at it as kind of a public service; giving something back to the community by allowing you to see pictures of me in different outfits looking sexy as hell. (You're welcome.) Here's a little casual streetwear number I threw together this morning. I just LOOOOOOOVE this canvas shoulder bag, -it's soo chic! Also check out my acid washed skinny jeans. Eat your hearts out motherfuckers...
(P.S. I paid a lot of money to look like this)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa

reheezy said...

thats what she saideded!

reheezy said...

thats what she saideded!