LORDS OF APATHY

November 8, 2009

I'M NOT GAY...-BUT THIS SONG IS KINDA THE JAM!!

I posted this one a few months back but I had no idea he was doing a REMIXXX. Please take a few moments to re-feast your eyes/ ears on this. It's pretty slick how homie flipped the lyrics on it to really make it his own -read the captions.. (closed circuit to Chris Hanson, -I need a ringtone of this ASAP!) And since we're already smoothing it out on the KR&B (Korean R&B) tip, peep game on this ill rendition of "I still Believe". Homie MURDERS IT!!! -Shouts out to Bobby Tang on this one -You GO boyyy!

2 comments:

Detroit Murder Dog said...

That 3 camera shoot made me feel like I was in the studio. Definitely feeling that bedazzled "Cecil" tank top. Who is his stylist?

J Bizzle said...

the solo on the 2nd song made me recoil in horror.

if anyone needs me i'll be crying in the shower till the next episode of dexter comes on.