LORDS OF APATHY

May 2, 2011

I'M NOT GAY... -BUT THIS SONG IS KINDOF THE JAM (NO HOMO)

I decided to bring back an old feature from LOA, 'I'm not gay but this song is kindof the jam' as a sign of solidarity with our nation's gay peoples fighting for their rights to be recognized as equals under the law.
I don't care how gay this shit makes me seem, this song is dope! Feel free to list some of your favorite Gay Jams in the comments section below. -And don't worry about it, if you just type "no homo" after it it will exempt you from actually seeming like a homo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snickers you need to forget the 'I'm not gay but this song is kindof the jam' shit and bring back the best screen savers on the net.

-Pizzaslice

Anonymous said...

This song is about crack.
(No crackhead)