LORDS OF APATHY

June 21, 2012

LOA ANIMALSPOTLIGHT:WAXY MONKEY TREE FROG

I guess all these different racehorse trainers are in trouble for using a chemical from these Amazon frogs and injecting it into horses to make them hyper and run faster. It seems like all the craziest animals are from the Amazon. There's supposed to be this other frog that get's you super high if you lick its back or whatever, too. I haven't done a lot of research, but I remember hearing that they discover new animals in the Amazon all the time, so there are probably still frogs out there that will get you even higher than these frogs they already know about. But I also heard that animals go extinct in the Amazon all the time, so maybe that frog is already dead. I bet there's still super crazy weed in the Amazon though.
(Contributed by Jay Money)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I send my son here for science projects. This and naked rat piece were super scientificsl. Knowledge is bong g. Chris From Kosovo.