LORDS OF APATHY

July 30, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL! MEL GIBSON HATES ALL JEWS!!!

Admitted alchoholic / lunatic Mel Gibson opens a can of "I hate all Jews" on a Malibu Police officer who arrested him early friday morning for drunk driving. I'm not going to bother re-telling the whole story, I just felt I needed to pass this on in order to keep it buzzing a while longer... -Maybe knock this self-righteous asshole down a couple of notches. If you feel like reading about it, click here: Mel Gibson is a pile of his own oven-baked feces

5 comments:

RasTroy said...

he was great in turner and hooch though.

Mike Davis said...

I say let him go.

Living the rest of one's life as Mel Gibson is punishment enough.

Mike Davis said...

PS - this is my new screen name dunzillas.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

oh, I get it...It's like you flipped the lower case 'P's into lower case 'B's...

Anonymous said...

I still love him.