LORDS OF APATHY

December 27, 2006

HOT ASIAN GIRL Du JOUR: SATO KAZUSA

I was watching Nick at Nite or some kind of other gay-ass cable station the other day and I got sucked into watching 'Boy Meets World". The only reason I sat through more than like 5 seconds of this horsecock excuse for a show, was the fact that I'd remembered thinking that girl 'Topanga' was hot, and was eagerly waiting for her character to make an appearance. Sure enough, about midway through this motherfucker, Topanga's slutty ass shows up, -all snitching to animal control that Corey's best friend owned a pet pig and was keeping it in his apartment (apparently illegally). -What a fucking bitch! It's like YO!- I don't know where she comes from, but 'round here, in the OC, we got a lil' saying that goes something like: "Snitches get stitches". Anyhow; on top of all of that, Topanga wasn't nearly as hot as I had remembered her to be. Being the consumate professional that I am, I decided that I needed to do a little research before I gave my final verdict on wether she was indeed hot, or the skanky hoebag that was tattling on motherfuckas on the screen. Upon consulting 'the Google', I confirmed my original notion that Topanga indeed was a hot little piece of ass .After having dug up about 10 different pictures of her, all of a sudden I realized...-WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!? This was such a monumental waste of time!!... After all, I could have spent the last 20 minutes downloading pictures of Sato Kazusa.

No comments: