LORDS OF APATHY

June 4, 2007

HOT ASIAN GIRL DuJOUR: YOKO MATSUGANE



Even after all these years / I miss you when your not here / I wish you were here my dear Yoko,
Even if it's just a day / I miss you when your away / I wish you were here today dear Yoko,
Even if it's just one night / I miss you and it don't feel right / I wish you were here tonight dear Yoko,
Even if it's just an hour / I wilt just like a fading flower / Ain't nothing in the world like our love dear Yoko,
(-R.I.P. John Lennon)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Snickers, I knew you were listening to my pleas.....

Anonymous said...

I gather you are researching tuesday's The L.O.A. AG DuJour?
I think it's become a tradition of sorts.

abd said...

If I were a lesbian, I think I'd date an Asian chick just for the simple fact that I'm pretty sure I could get a few free manicures/pedicures out of it.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

I aint mad at that...