LORDS OF APATHY

September 6, 2007

Holler back at my guy Ron Peeazy



Rarely will you ever see me give a nod to the white devil elephant party,
and it kills me to say this, but guy here says a lot of interesting and or real shit
about the politic game. Mostly, I'm for his anti-Guiliani (eat a big
fat dicckkkkk) mentality as well his ideas on doing away with the IRS,
getting booed everywhere by the retarded, igtnorant republican congregation,
as well pissing off the rest of the candidates in his weak, corrupt party.
(yeah thats whats up!)

Check for him bangin' at the corners of Meet the Press and Late Edition.

3 comments:

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

Listen to Ron P. sippin' Dom P til' I'm charged... I'm gonna say this; as far as Republicans are concerned, Ron P. is a billion light years ahead of the rest of his party. Be that as it may, there are still a few issues that he's decidedly/ regretably a Republican about. -Moreso an oldschool republican; -the kind that occasionally has some valid points, that you could carry on an inteligent conversation with... That being said, I hope he wins the R nomination; that way worst case scenario, either Ron Paul or Hillary Clinton becomes president.

RasTroy said...

Ah good assessment S-Diggity, No doubt Ron P is oldschool, but he is alteast listenable to. I'm sure hes got a few things that a suspect on his to do list. But how can you not pull for a guy that is basically running on complete contradictory of the rest of his own party. I mean America should fucking love this guy just for his underdog status, guy kills it.


Interesting predictions on the '08 election, but I'm hoping team Obama pulls thru in the late hrs.

Gotta back the MW son.
Bo!

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

I was putting forth the worst-case scenario (assuming Ron Paul gets the nod). Worst-case being Hillary holding it down for the dems. Best-case, S-Dot's hollerin' "Can I get a super-sized Al Gore one time for my mind? I'm equally not mad at a Dennis Kucinich, Obama, Richardson, or an Edwards presidency.