LORDS OF APATHY

March 17, 2008

LOA HEALTH CORNER - 30 MINUTES A DAY...


We here at the LoA are, of course, in the utmost physical condition. This is mostly due to our Rambo-style HGH regimen, but also due to the fact that we do aerobic exercises for at least 30 minutes every day.

Here are some of the benefits of light aerobic exercise:
-You reduce the risk of all types of diseases
-You boost your immune system
-You're able to have larger, longer-lasting boners
-Your heart is strengthened
-You get to watch videos of Asian girls with huge boobs jump rope when you're trying to find new ways to exercise.

Remember, 30 minutes every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

My eyeballs are mad diesel kid. I do about 1000 reps per day of looking at hot asians online..