LORDS OF APATHY

January 26, 2010

Chi-Town Stand Up!!!


Stacey King is getting into the Broadcasting Hall of Fame with this call of the Dunk of the Year™. It's safe to say that history will only remember Goran Dragic for getting boomed on by Derrick Rose. Civic pride is finally running high right now.

While I'm here talking about sports, I'd like to send a shout out to all of those Vikes fans who sent me countless emails and text messages throughout the season about Jay Cutler throwing too many picks. Excuse me while I get Alanis Morissette on speed dial.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was starting to get sick of the favre bashing, but then every sports show had a 10 minute thing about whether or not he'll be be back next season. i am so fucking sick of this guy.

Anonymous said...

now THAT'S real talent.

Anonymous said...

I dont get it, the dudes 6 foot something and he hits his head on the backboard..
Now, if he was 5 foot something id be like, YEA!