LORDS OF APATHY

March 10, 2010

FUCK BARACK OBAMA


At risk of sounding exactly like every Republican who has made it their life's mission to shit on Obama ever since he first appeared on the political radar, I'm gonna double down on my statement -"Fuck Barack Obama". Not because he's black, or his middle name is the same as the last name of a guy we waged a costly misguided war against... Not because he's a 'Marxist' 'Maoist' 'Socialist', or because he went to Reverend Wright's church or any of those retarded (I see you Sarah Palin) reasons the right trots out every time they want to get the rest of their species whipped into a frenzy about something... I say fuck Barack Obama because he is the same corporatist mascot for a decaying political system as Bush was. -It's a fact.  I don't know who this guy is that calls himself Barack Obama, but he's certainly not the same guy I voted for a year and a half ago.  The guy I voted for claimed to believe in the providing a public health insurance option and "changing the way Washington does business".  -Gimme a fucking break... At this point I highly doubt that you, (or anyone else for that matter) as president, could,  do a damn thing to 'change' our corporate socialist system of government.. But the least you can do is try. At the very least, don't act like the multi-billion dollar gift you're giving to the health insurance industry is somehow supposed to be some kind of 'reform',  because it's not.  It's yet another massive government assisted transfer of wealth to corporations. If you're not gonna be part of the solution, at least don't lend your (rapidly diminishing) credibility to supporting the problem.

Alan Grayson for president in 2012  

5 comments:

mw said...

i hate to agree because i want to believe still but yeah, i think i agree. fuck him.

RasTroy said...

Ron Paul 2012.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

I like most of what RP's politics in theory, and about 60-65% of them in reality, but the remaining 35% is koo-koo for cocoa puffs. That said, I think the net result of that is probably still better than the status quo corporatocracy we have now. I think if he was to get elected, he might at least steer the issues in a more sane direction, although I dont think any president can really get the big-money interests more than a few degrees off of their gameplan of make as much money as humanly possible. They will continue to insure this going forward by having the politicians do their bidding in congress. Beyond that, our only hope is having some kind of campaign finance reform, so that our elected officials don't need to sell out our interests, in order to collect their campaign bribe money from big business. It wouldn't hurt to have some kind of law that would prevent retired congress people from becoming lobbiests as a reward for their favorable votes on legislation which benefits those industries...
blah blah blah... -Basically, we're fucked.

RasTroy said...

I hear that. It seems, to me, were on a vicious cycle. We have way to many sacred cows in Washington that, we as a united people cant/dont comprehend and thus refuse to slaughter. It sucks that Murtha died, but he was one of those said cows: a lifer- career politician, as is Charlie Rangel. I'd love to get on board with a "tea party esq" movement if it wasn't laden with walmart fucktards with know nothing talking points.

I'm trying to understand Obamas process. I'm not a washington insider so, I'm hard pressed to jump ship. However, he seems to be missing lots of practical possibilities in order to save face.

Anonymous said...

Hey snickerdoodles, I doubt we'll have any sort of meaningful campaign finance reform in the coming years. The Supreme Court ruled last month that corporations can pump *UNLIMITED* cash into political campaigns now, under a twisted legal interpretation of "free speech." This country is out of control.