LORDS OF APATHY

October 21, 2011

NEW! HERMAN CAIN X APPLE X LORDS OF APATHY X SUPER DUTY TOUGH WORK SCREENSAVER!

(Click image to enlarge, then drag file to your  desktops/ 
screensavers folder and get your muthafucking shine on.)

I know it's been a hot minute since I blessed you guys with a gangster-ass LOA screensaver so (whoomp/ whoot) here it is! I'd like to take this occasion to make a few statements: First off, I want to congratulate the leading Republican presidential candidate, Herman Cain, on his mindboggling streak of saying some of the dumbest sentences in the history of verbal communication. -Respect.
 
And, last but not least, I'd like to give a mega shout-out to our peoples over at the OG Super Duty Tough Work blog. Game recognize game, -you guys are killing it. Check them out and visit regularly. -This is fucking incredible!!

No comments: