LORDS OF APATHY

November 13, 2007

SOMEBODY MAKE THESE TWO FIGHT!

On one hand you got Bonaduce, a raging drug addict, alchoholic, roid-raging psychopath; and on the other hand you got Carrot Top. I'm not exactly sure what his problem is, but both these motherfuckers are total goofballs. Oh man, what I wouldn't give to see these 2 firecrotched freaks duke it out mano y mano, to the death! Somebody get in touch with Pay-Per-View, and let's make this happen!! I wonder who the Vegas oddsmakers would give the advantage to? Personally, I think you gotta give Bonaduce the edge, simply because he's just so fucking nuts... What do you guys think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some fucked up shit!
I'm quittin' this blog, it's gone gay..not just gay..but flamin' in all the ways you could be, except actual fire GAY.......it's just Carrot Top's face scares me so....

snitchdoctor said...

He (Bonadouchey) already got his ears boxed off by old man Robert Shapiro in their celebrity fight.
http://ringsidereport.com/rsr/print.php?type=N&item_id=1495

C-Rocka said...

I would pay to see that fight.

Anonymous said...

carrot top looks like a buff murderous clown