LORDS OF APATHY

July 8, 2008

GODDAMMIT FAVRE...

DUDE... You're my favorite athlete of all time, so I'm cutting you a lot of slack here... But fucking come on already... You're seriously fucking my shit up right now. I'd finally come to terms with your hasty 'retirement'. I was fully embracing our boy Aaron Rogers as the heir apparent at starting QB for the green and gold. And now; just when I've landed in a good spot mentally, Favre's got the itch to play again... I mean, It'd be crazy for GM Ted Thompson to say no to that, especially based on last year's amazing season (sans Giants game), but wow dude... Shit timing on your part. You're basically making everybody screw the pooch here. Make up your fucking mind already. If you come back you better come for at least 2 more seasons and you better justify all of this with a freaking Superbowl! Sorry Aaron Rodgers, that sucks, but it is Favre we're talking about...

1 comment:

C-Rocka said...

He's not coming back, no way.