LORDS OF APATHY

October 13, 2009

Lil Obama Wins Pageant, 2 Girls Pissed

Hampton University crowned Nikole Churchill its first white Miss Hampton University this week. Campus reaction was mixed , so she wrote a letter to Obama, asking him to drop by HU to address the haters. Writes Nikole:
I am hoping that perhaps you would be able to make an appearance to my campus, Hampton University, so that my fellow Hamptonians can stop focusing so much on the color of my skin and doubting my abilities to represent, but rather be proud of the changes our nation is making towards accepting diversity. People are even nicknaming me, “lil Obama” because of various reasons. This is truly an honor as well!
I'd love to know the "various reasons" why she's called Lil Obama. Maybe he's a lousy writer, too. Anyway, how mad are the two girls on the right? I can hear the girl in the white sucking her teeth through the photo.

4 comments:

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

Cheer up ladies, loosing a pageant just means that you weren't able to objectify yourself as effectively as the winner... I dont know wether that qualifies as a Win/Win, a Loss/Win, or a Loss/Loss, but in any regard, -WHO FUCKING CARES!!! It's a pageant for christ sakes! Focus on being validictorian or marry a baller or something that actually matters...

Anonymous said...

boooooooooooooooooooring.

Anonymous said...

maybe lil obama is a reference to obama's mom, since they both get with black guys.

Anonymous said...

Lil' Obama? That's a huge white woman. Whoever started calling her little Obama sucks at anologies.