LORDS OF APATHY

October 23, 2010

I Need a Halloween Costume

Halloween is next weekend and I need some ideas. Best thing I have so far is this little number from Amazon called "Down for the Count." I think it's more like down on the count, but whatever. Anyway, the party is a fund raiser at a church, so I'm kind of on the fence. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions. Thanks.

UPDATE: After further consideration, I will be going as "Drunk Mexican." I don't really like the costume, but they were sold out of "Frugal Jew" and "Wife-beating Italian" so I had little choice. My wife will be going as "Sassy Puerto Rican" (it's just her normal clothes with some hoop earrings and chewing gum).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"your father"

WLYWNKA said...

if you want to raise some funds for the church ... http://imgur.com/FSm0E.jpg