LORDS OF APATHY

January 31, 2011

Hot Italian Girl del Giorno: Cristina Del Basso

When I got married, I gave my wife a sexception list. It was an aspirational list of women she agreed in advance that I could knock it out with without her complaining. Other guys have lists with a bunch of actresses and models they'll never meet. Mine is a bunch of Z-list celebrities as I figure the likelihood of running into them in a lot higher. Anyway, Cristina Del Basso made my list. She was a contestant on Grande Fratello, Italy's version of Big Brother. This clip became a national sensation and the rest (i.e., appearing on my desktop wallpaper) is history.

3 comments:

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

I'm SUPER not-mad at that at all... Good find DMD!

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

Peep my latest Google image search crush:
Gemma Arterton. -Hot as they come.

http://movielicious.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/prince-of-persia-gemma-arterton-2.jpg

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

Upon watching that clip for a second time, I came to the conclusion that if that lady ever has a kid, that baby is gonna be very VERRRY well-fed.