LORDS OF APATHY

October 10, 2011

AL DAVIS' SON LOOKS TERRIBLE

The apple didn't fall very far from the tree in the 'looks' department when it comes to the Davis family. Nothing against the guy, I don't know anything about him other than his father just died (R.I.P. Al Davis), but the one thing I keep thinking every time I see him is: - I'm not saying go out and get plastic surgery, (although your face is awful), but at least get a better haircut.  What is that? That shit's looking like the Supercuts Planet of the Apes $12.99 special. Look; I understand you're mourning the death of your father, -take your time, do what you need to do- you're going through a tough time  -I get it.  But once you get back on your feet emotionally speaking,  the first thing I'd do is look into getting a stylist.  Dude, you own an NFL team, there's absolutely no reason you need to look that bad.
I'm fair; but firm (no homo).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's the "Ginger Prince Valiant" look. it's an ironic commentary on America's obsession with appearance. that you would even mention his haircut proves his point.

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

Damn... that's deep.