LORDS OF APATHY

October 10, 2011

IS FALCONS QUARTERBACK MATT RYAN THE WHITEST MAN THAT HAS EVER LIVED?

It's hard to be sure, but if he isn't, he's definitely giving Ed Begley Jr. a real run for his money. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying 'white' in the pejorative whatsoever. I'm just saying; when someone says the words 'white dude', you start out with a generic mental image of a white dude. For instance, someone says "I was at the bank the other day and there's this white dude in line in front of me..." -The image I have in my head at this point is Ed Begley Jr.  From there, depending on how much more he describes the guy, I start just adding those attributes to the Ed Begley Jr chassis. -Kinda like if you buy a Toyota Camry, you can either get the base model, with no power windows or anything fancy, no cool rims, -nothing; or, you can get the baller model with heated leather seats, power everything tinted windows etc. Ed Begley is Base model white person. My point is; I'm starting to think that Matt Ryan might be the NEW 2011 edition Ed Begley Jr. This guy is a living breathing Norman Rockwell painting. -Not in a bad way, just super, incredibly white. The essence of whiteness. White as the driven snow.
Am I right or am I right?


1 comment:

albina N muro said...

It's hard to be sure, but if he isn't, he's definitely giving Ed Begley Jr. a real run for his money. www.xenadrineadvisor.com/