LORDS OF APATHY

July 24, 2009

2009 GATHERING OF THE JUGGALOS... WOW...

About 2 minutes into it, my mind started racing trying to come up with some other washed-up quasi celebrities and rejects that they could have included on the lineup, but by the end of the 14-minute commercial, I think they already had them. -All of them. Seriously though; what the fuck's up with the Juggalos? -This shit is bananas! By the end of it I was seriously considering going. I'm just thinking, during those 4 days, you're really gonna see some fucked up shit.(Good looking out Logan 1184)

4 comments:

bonando said...

oh god no not scarface anybody but scarface:(

Anonymous said...

Whoreable.

Mr. Nasty Raps said...

The "All-Star Comedy Lineup" of Pauly Shore, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy "J.J." Walker fucking killed me when I saw it.

It's also a classy touch to have to reassure people you'll have outhouses and showers...

Scott said...

Needs more FAYGO